World Of Warcraft Cataclysm Guide
World of Warcraft Cataclysm is the third in the World of Warcraft (WOW) series. It was
released in December 2010. Some of the additional features it has over the other WOW; it has an increased level cap
reaching 85, two new races, classic zones have been remade, new level zones which are higher and include Hyjal,
Vashj'ir, Deepholm, Uldum, Twilight Highlands, new race and class combinations, new PvP zone and rated
battlegrounds, archaeology is the new
secondary profession and in Azeroth flying mounts and many others.
The minimum requirements for WOW Cataclysm are Windows Vista, Windows
Vista64, Windows XP or XP64 or for a Mac computer, OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.4 or newer.
The story of WOW Cataclysm is Dragon Aspect Deathwing has been recovering
from his injuries sustained in the battle against Azeroth.
He is plotting his return to Azeroth from Deepholm and Horde and Alliance
race to the epicenter of the cataclysm.
Azeroth will soon face a power shift and will be destroyed by Deathwing so
that the kingdoms of Azeroth are changed forever and long buried secrets are revealed. Players will return to the two continents of Azeroth.
World Of Warcraft Cataclysm
Goblins: the goblin areas that have been added are new and in two major
places which are the Goblin capital city which is the city of Kazan which is an island from levels 1 to 5 and a
group of islands Lost Isles from level 6 to 12.
The Kazan quests focus on tasks such as fetching items from one place and
transporting them and driving a car of Goblins. After you have spawned your character, the Goblin NPC next to you
will give you the quest then turn it with the Goblin on the box. You will then get two follow up quests.
Proceed down the road then turn into the mine on your right Go in to
the mine. If there are trolls, jolt them using the right click button on your mouse. In the mines, kill any worms
and jolt any lazy trolls. You will have completed both quests and now you can go back and hand in the two
Get the next quest and turn at the inn where there is a female NPC. She'll
hand you the keys to the car you will use when you are Kazan questing. Use your keys which are in your inventory to
enter the car, open your map so you know where you are going and drive picking up the three goblins you will use
for the quest.
When you pick one goblin up, the next destination will show on the map.
After you have completed the quest, go and hand in your quest at the inn.
10. You will also get new quests in the inn.
11. Go to Kajaro Field, take your quest, get the next one and visit Drudgetown which is marked as the beat down
quest and it is in an area. Look for a goblin to beat and as you fight, look for replacement parts and the new
location goblin for the next location which will be shown.
12. Pick all the replacement parts shown on your map and then turn in that finished quest and get the next
13. Enter the shredder which will be next to you, aim the Foot bombs at the approaching shredders and get the net
quest then shoot the ball.
14. Take the quest
15. Head on to the bank, which is marked on the map. Get the next quest.
16. Visit the locations mapped out for you to pick up the three items you need for the next quest.
17. Head to the inn, return the quest and pick the next quests.
18. Take the class quest and complete it.
19. Go to the party at the inn and click on Goblin NPCs and entertain them. If the ones you choose cannot party
anymore, then pick other NPCs. You will complete the quest when you have partied and entertained 10 NPCs.
20. Turn the completed quest then go to the party and kill the crashers of the party.
21. Turn in the quest then go to the inn and talk with the prince.
22. Keep doing and turning in the quests until finally you see the Prince on the boat so that you finish Kazan